Vehicle Technician - Cardiff
Benefits: £35,000 OTE - Basic dependant on experience, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, excellent training and progression opportunities, pension, life assurance, private healthcare
We are currently recruiting for a Level 3 Qualified Vehicle technician to work for a main dealership group based in Cardiff.
We need someone that has previous experience working within a dealership and has undertaken major and minor repairs, servicing, diagnostics and PDI's.
- Fault Finding & Diagnostics
- General maintenance and repair (exhausts, electrics, engines)
- Tyre fitting
- Vehicle Servicing
- MOT Testing (if qualified)
Desirable Qualifications / Experience:
- Vehicle Repair & Maintenance Qualification
- Experience working in a Dealership
- Ability to find faults and diagnose issues
- Experience with clutches, engines, exhausts and electrics
- Familiarity in fitting and changing tyres
- Experience in undertaking extensive services on vehicles to a high standard
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a quick paced environment
- Basic Salary - dependant on experience
- Bonuses available (OTE £35,000)
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
Interested? Please send your CV to Emma Stevens by applying for the vacancy or email, or call. /
- Fault Finding
- Vehicle Technician
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'