Vehicle Technician - Main Dealership - £27,000 - £35,000 - Portsmouth
My client are an established and very successful main car dealership who are looking for an experienced and qualified Automotive Vehicle Technician, ideally with main dealership experience to join their team in Portsmouth.
£27,000 - £35,000
Overtime is also available.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Completing Job cards and meeting deadlines.
- Ensure all work is performed accurately and efficiently.
- Using the latest diagnostic equipment.
- Maintaining communication with the service department regarding progress.
- Working within the company health and safety guidelines.
The Ideal Person:
- You will have a relevant NVQ qualification.
- You will have experience in vehicle maintenance.
- You will take pride in your work.
- You will have a UK driving Licence.
It would be an advantage if you have a valid MOT licence, however this is not essential.
This is a great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training and additional benefits.
APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
- Technical Skills
- Vehicle Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'