As an Automotive Specialist we have several Motor Trade Clients that will be looking to recruit Vehicle Technicians / Car Mechanics in the near future.
We invite you to register your details with us today so we can notify you instantly of any Vehicle Technicians / Car Mechanic Jobs that come available in the coming weeks.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- MOT Testing
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Requirements
- A Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your job as a Vehicle Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools
The salary of these Vehicle Technician roles are likely to be around £23,000 based on an average found in this area.
Please note that we may not be able to contact you straight away, but rest assured that we will be in contact as soon as a Vehicle Technician Job comes available in your local area.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a New Vehicle Technician, Car Mechanic, Garage Mechanic, Car Technician or Technical Roles within the Motor Trade be sure to contact us today.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details
- MOT Tester
- Vehicle Technician
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Main Car Dealership
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'