Toyota are currently offering a fantastic opportunity as a Vehicle Technician to join our business based out of our Enfield dealership. This role would suit someone who has an interest in developing their technical knowledge, efficient labour productivity.
As a Vehicle Technician you will work to service and repair vehicles with the customer in mind at all times. Knowledgeable and professional, you'll work in your team to maximise workshop utilisation and productivity, delivering excellent quality to the customer and without compromising safety.
This role would suit an expreinced MOT Tester or Vehicle Technician who is looking to increase their OTE and knowledge of Hybrid technology, or an experienced mechanic who is looking to take their first steps into a main dealer.
What we need
- Deliver complete customer satisfaction
- Work as part of the workshop team to carry out scheduled vehicle service and repair work, in accordance with the manufacturer technical standards
- Examine vehicles and diagnose non-routine defects, either in the workshop or during a road test, using knowledge of the vehicles and technologies concerned
- Examine vehicles and report defects against Department of Environment (MOT) and Vehicle Safety Report (VSR) standards
- Work in accordance with workshop and dealership Health & Safety requirements
- Work with colleagues to maintain workshop standards of cleanliness and tidiness
- Take personal responsibility for the daily maintenance of workshop equipment, and reports equipment defects or problems that need attention
- Attend all specialised training, product knowledge and any other such relevant training that is requested of you
- Reach/maintain appropriate level of Technician Certification
- Work quickly and effectively to hit your productivity and efficacy targets
- Road test vehicles with customers
- Relevant experience as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic
- Hold a valid MOT Licence Class 4 & 7
- A clean, current driving licence
- Be able to interact with customers to deliver a great service
- Work efficiently under pressure
- Understanding of computer systems such as e-mail, using on line training and manufacturer technical systems
- Work quickly and efficiently to make sure the work is completed on time and right first time
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary, flexible depending on experience
- Toyota training pushing you through the ranks right through to Master Technician
- Additional bonus based on efficiency/productivity
- Modern workshops with an abundance of diagnostic tools
- Real career progression based around your aspirations
- Market leading benefits including healthcare, pension, childcare and company lease scheme
- Overtime available
About our business
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state of the art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market leading development programmes.
If you're a professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team.
r contact our Recruitment Team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'