Vehicle Technician - VW Oldham
An Inchcape Vehicle Technician will have superb technical knowledge, a professional attitude, and will ensure that the highest quality of service is maintained.
In return you’d be working with a company that genuinely cares about its colleagues and maintains some of the most pristine and prestigious showrooms and workshops in the country.
We are looking for a Vehicle Technician with a formal basic qualification (up to fully skilled level) within the manufacturer brand you are currently working in.
- Carry our vehicle maintenance and repair
- Utilising your technical knowledge
- Testing, diagnosing, and resolving faults
- Suggesting and making improvements to processes
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems
- Inspecting components for wear and tear
- Repairing and replacing parts
- Checking vehicle subsystems
- Liaising with customers where necessary
- Supporting other Technicians in the Workshop
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- A full UK driving license
- Experience within a main automotive dealer preferable, but not essential
- VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
- Time served or hold a level 3 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair NVQ or equivalent
- Great basic salary and OTE figures
- 22 days holiday, rising with length of service
- Tool Insurance scheme (Up to value of £10k covered by Inchcape UK)
- Generous vehicle purchase discount
- An employer culture of development and progression
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount gym membership
- Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'