An Inchcape Vehicle Technician will have superb technical knowledge, a professional attitude, and will ensure that the highest quality of service is maintained.
In return you’d be working with a company that genuinely cares about its colleagues and maintains some of the most pristine and prestigious showrooms and workshops in the country.
For this Service Technician opportunity we are looking for candidates with 2+ years’ of experience within a dealership, as well as a formal qualification within the brand you are currently working in
The Technician primarily operates within the workshop environment and is responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of Brand products. The Technicians will also undertake vehicle road testing, and will be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. The Level 3 Technician will also meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
This role will be based in our fantastic PDI Centre.
- Carry our vehicle maintenance and repair
- Utilising your technical knowledge
- Testing, diagnosing, and resolving faults
- Suggesting and making improvements to processes
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems
- Inspecting components for wear and tear
- Repairing and replacing parts
- Checking vehicle subsystems
- Liaising with customers where necessary
- Supporting other Technicians in the Workshop
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- A full UK driving license
- Experience within a main automotive dealer preferable, but not essential
- VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
- Time served or hold a level 3 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair NVQ or equivalent
- Great basic salary and OTE figures
- 22 days holiday, rising with length of service
- Tool Insurance scheme (Up to value of £10k covered by Inchcape UK)
- Generous vehicle purchase discount
- An employer culture of development and progression
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount gym membership
- Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'