Salary: £22,000 (£26,000 - £27,000 OTE)
Sector: Car Retail
Job ID: 32195
This is an opportunity to join a leading Automotive Car Retail group as a Vehicle Technician within a growing and very successful top performing dealership, where you will be working with a truly excellent brand. You will be joining a fantastic closely-knit team and will be operating in a superb premise. The business believes in great customer care with a friendly approach, always striving for the highest standard of service. You will be joining a team who are dedicated to providing its ever expanding and loyal customer base with the best experience possible.
- You will be joining a professionally run and high performing outfit
- Shaped by their core values which are based on the strong heritage of being a family run business, performing to the highest possible standards, with integrity
- Opportunity to progress with a leading group in the UK
- Manufacturing training opportunities
- The business will invest in your skill set and your career
- The business plans to relocate locally in due course to a larger state of the art facility
- You will be working with an exceptional brand
- The 'team’ are at the heart of this organisations success
- The business keeps the competitive edge through innovation and creativity
What are we looking for?
- Fully qualified technician - NVQ Level 3
- NVQ Level 2 will also be considered
- Main dealer experience with commensurate training record
- Non main dealer Technicians will be considered
- Adaptable and professional mind-set towards providing high quality workmanship with focussed attention on vehicle and customer care
- A positive work ethic towards maintaining a professional approach to the role, environment and business objectives
Core competencies of the role
- Our client requires a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join an expanding team
- Reporting to the Service Manager ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles of all types
- Employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to test vehicles and diagnose faults
- To carry out vehicle health checks on all vehicles entering the workshop and use video technology to record any defects to present to the customer
- Attain manufacturers' servicing and repair times and report current and possible future vehicle faults and servicing requirements noticed as part of a vehicle health check and whilst working on vehicles
- Report current and possible future vehicle faults and servicing requirements noticed as part of a vehicle health check and whilst working on vehicles
- Protect customers' vehicles with covers and dustsheets etc. and safeguard the customers' vehicle and contents whilst being repaired/serviced
- Adhere to Company and Manufacturer policies and procedures at all times, including health and safety
For an initial confidential conversation, contact Keastone today.
- Vehicle Technician
- Car Mechanic
- Car Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'