Salary: £23,000 Basic Salary - £27,500 OTE
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Qualified Vehicle Technician required in Harlow, Essex
We currently searching on behalf or out client, a main dealership, for an experienced vehicle technician to join their team.
Duties for the role of Vehicle Technician include:
- Diagnose faults and carrying out service and repair work on vehicles in line with manufacturer and group standards
- Using your technical expertise to ensure safe and efficient repair of vehicles
- Filling out service and repair records accurately
- Being a team player, working to achieve targets together with your colleagues
- Providing excellent customer service when required
Requirements for the role of Vehicle Technician:
- A level 2 or 3 qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (City & Guilds /NVQ) or equivalent training
- Working within manufacturer and group guidelines
- A valid drivers’ license
- Your own set of tools
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- Good customer service skills
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our clients without your permission.
Please email your CV in complete confidence as soon as possible to Sam at Driven Motor Jobs or call /
Driven Motor Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'