Vehicle Technician Wakefield- £20k-£27k
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with a client in the recruitment of a Vehicle Technician to be based in Wakefield.
The role of Vehicle Technician will involve carrying out a range of work including internal vehicle preparation, servicing, and testing. You will be working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm and alternate Saturday mornings.
* Has strong practical skills
* Is good at fault finding, diagnostics and problem solving
* Has the ability to work accurately work on a range of prestige vehicles including fault diagnosis
* Be a good communicator with strong customer service skills
* Have current MOT accreditation (not essential)
* Be able to use own initiative
* Follow written & verbal instruction
* Have an up to date knowledge of vehicle developments, new engine types and electronics
* Have an awareness of health and safety regulations
* Be familiar in operating an electronic VHC process
For the role of Vehicle Technician / Mechanic you have the opportunity to receive a basic salary between £20,000 and £27,000 per annum dependent upon experience plus a competitive bonus package with an OTE circa £30,000 to £33,000 per annum