We’re looking for an experienced Vehicle Service Technician to join an established team that now has a new position in the Team. You’ll be involved in the most complexed and challenging procedures on this Marque of the moment. You’ll be pitting your wits together with colleagues to resolve the seemingly unresolvable. You’ll have an ambition to be the best of the best and push for Master Technician in the future. You’ll be supported and encouraged within this large, staff focused group to achieve your career goal.
- Must be NVQ Level 3 Qualified
- Two years fully qualified experience
- The successful candidate must be comfortable with using the latest diagnostic equipment to identify and rectify faults
- Must hold a full UK Driving License
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
A high profile dealership with heavy footfall, with a strong marque. The current team are hitting target and bonus, but there is considerable scope to further improve and add to the team.Additional Information:
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm (1 in 4 Saturdays - on a rota basis)
- Significant opportunity to advance your career
If this sounds like the role for you and would like to know more, please call Alun at Icognia or apply and we will be back to you within 24 hours. Thanks for looking at this role.