Due to significant expansion, our client is seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician to complement their growing team on a full time basis.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, key responsibilities will include service, repair and diagnostic work on both new and used vehicles.
· Accurately diagnose vehicle mechanical problems using diagnostic equipment
· Ensure safe working practices are adhered to at all ties in accordance with HSO requirements.
· Undertake vehicle service and general repairs
· Provide unrivalled levels of customer care
· Maintaining franchise standards
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role, a dedicated approach to work and the desire to improve. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company with ongoing training/support and a competitive remunerations package including company pension.