If you’re a skilled Automotive Technician/Mechanic, qualified to NVQ L3 or equivalent and looking for an exciting new role I need to speak to you!
Just Recruitment Solutions are seeking a skilled Automotive Technician for a main dealership. My client operates in the local area, representing an exciting premium Brand and an opportunity exists for those with NVQ Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Service & Repair or equivalent and a stable workshop-based career profile, ideally gained within a Franchised Dealership.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- Main dealer experience preferable but not essential
- VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
NVQ Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Service and Repair, along with at least 2 years of post-qualification experience are essential for this role. Though not essential, a valid MOT Smart Card would be beneficial.
Please apply for this vacancy by contacting Helen Orsborne at Just Recruitment Solutions Ltd, quoting Job Ref. JRSHO064
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.