MINI Cardiff are seeking a skilled vehicle technician. As a skilled mechanic, you will join our team of talented technicians responsible for maintenance and repair work of motor vehicles for our customers. The right person will be a team player who works well under pressure and has a passion for both customer service and keeping up to date with the latest automotive technologies.
You will have the ability to work within given timescales and the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing. You will also be conversant with current diagnostic equipment, possess an aptitude of technical skills, hold a full and valid UK driving license and have a manufacturer background.
We are immensely proud to have been voted by our colleagues as the Sunday Times No.1 Best Big Company to Work for 2017.
We have been in the top 5 for the last 8 Years and for the 5th consecutive year we have also attained the highly prized 3 star accreditation for outstanding levels of employee engagement.
We will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too. On top of your competitive salary and very achievable bonus scheme, You can also expect
• Industry leading technical training, development and support.
• Workshops which are safe, friendly clean and are equipped with state of the art equipment and tooling.
• A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• And, of course being part of the largest luxury motor group offers unrivalled career opportunities for progression.
We are proud of our work environments, with our 'one team' culture; we always encourage our employees to have fun! All of our dealerships have their own twist on this and engage in a range of different antics.
If you believe you're who we're looking for please apply include a copy of your CV. ?