We are looking to recruit an experienced qualified Vehicle Technician (Mechanic) for a quality franchised dealership in the Westbury area. This respected and long established dealership group are in need of another Vehicle Technician to meet demand...
Requirements of the Role:
Reporting into the Aftersales Manager you will be responsible for the repair and servicing of customers and company vehicles in a safe and quality conscious manner:
• Examine, diagnose and report vehicle defects
• Service or repair in line with instructions given by customer, working along Manufacturer's guidelines
• Road test vehicles for diagnostic purposes prior to repair and within the scope of the driving licence held
• Work in accordance with current health and safety regulations
• Complete all paperwork accurately and thoroughly
• Be an ambassador of the company and conduct yourself accordingly
In return for your commitment the position offers a competitive salary and benefits scheme, additional training and development and excellent long-term prospects. If you are seriously looking for more than just a job, then apply here now.
If you looking for the next step in your career and want to work for a quality dealership group please contact Mark at Irving Mitchell Appointments. Candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted shortly after submitting their CV.
Irving Mitchell are automotive recruitment specialists. We handle many different roles and advertise, head hunt and represent professionals wishing to take their next career step within the automotive industry. Please contact us for further details on how we can help.
All applications are treated with discretion and adhere fully to the Data Protection Act 1998. Irving Mitchell is regarded as an employment agency within to the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Vehicle Maintenance