Forde Automotive are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to work with our client at their site in Barnsley. This is an opportunity to work with a large national company with years of experience in the automotive sector.
The successful candidate;
- Must be a fully qualified vehicle technician with a proven track record of quality diagnostic skills and have the ability to rectify mechanical and electrical faults by following the repair process from fault analysis to completion.
- Will carry out visual health checks advise accordingly.
- Will maintain a high level of competence for the work being undertaken and to actively participate in on-site training when required.
- Will ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service are maintained.
- Will operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner
- Will maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
- Will assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
- Must be qualified to City & Guilds level 3 or equivalent in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair.
- Must hold a Clean Full UK Driving Licence
The right person will have the willingness to learn and multi task whilst working in a busy fast pace environment. In addition, a keen eye for detail with exceptional Co-ordination skills whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
Apply for this role online now!
Forde Automotive is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance are operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job