You’ll be a level 3 qualified Vehicle Service Technician, ideally with at least two years experience, working on mechanical and electronic repair within a main franchised volume dealership You’ll be looking to develop your career joining a well motivated and expanding team within a flagship dealership.
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- At least one year’s qualified experience.
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Must be able to build strong relationships with your team.
- Good communication skills are essential.
About the dealership:
This busy volume franchised dealership has great morale, hitting performance and profit targets, and, now due to expansion are looking to add another Level 3 Technician to the team.
- 40 Hour week + Overtime.
- Monday - Friday.
- (Saturdays alternative on rota basis).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job