£23,000 - £27,000 per annum + benefits
Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician? Do you drive and have a full clean driving licence? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
My client is seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician to join a leading organisation in Trowbridge. You will work as part of the team to deliver a great customer service in the day to day operation of the vehicle preparation centre.
The role will entail:
- Installation, repair and development of vehicles
- Repairs to be completed onsite and at customer depts
- Installation, repair and development of radio frequency identification vans
- Installation, repair and development of airside equipment projects
- Diagnosing and repair of vehicles onsite
- De-fleeting of vehicles returning to the yard, including removal of equipment
- Collection and delivery of vehicles
- Cleaning and preparation of vehicles
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician is essential
- Recognised qualification in vehicle maintenance or vehicle electrics
- Able to work independently but also as part of a team
- Full clean driving licence
- Good communication skills
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Able to use your own initiativeSuccessful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
- vehicle technician
- motor vehicle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job