We are currently looking for an experienced technician to join our team at Porsche Centre Leicester. The right person will be a team player who works well under pressure and has a passion for both customer service and keeping up to date with the latest automotive technologies. You will have the ability to work within given timescales and the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing. Your main responsibilities will be to carry out maintenance and repair work following our standard procedures and using Porsche diagnostic equipment.
• Have the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
• Be conversant with current diagnostic equipment.
• Hold a full and valid UK driving licence.
• Have a manufacturer background.
We are immensely proud to have been voted by our employees the Sunday Times No. 1 Best Big? Company to Work for 2017. We have been in the top 5 for the last 8 years and for?? the 5th consecutive ?year we have also attained the highly prized 3 star accreditation for outstanding level of employee engagement. ????
We will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too. On top of your competitive salary and very achievable bonus scheme,
You can also expect -
- Industry leading technical training, development and support.
• Workshops which are safe, friendly clean and are equipped with state of the art equipment and tooling.
• A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• And, of course being part of the largest luxury motor group offers unrivalled career opportunities for progression.?
If you believe you're who we're looking for, please apply including a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job