We want experienced technicians within the automotive industry. You must be able to undertake all levels of mechanical Car Repairs as well as standard Service & Fault Analysis.
* You must be a fully qualified vehicle technician with a proven track record of quality diagnostic skills and have the ability to rectify mechanical and electrical faults by following the repair process from fault analysis to completion.
* To carry out visual health checks advise accordingly.
* To maintain a high level of competence for the work being undertaken and to actively participate in on-site training when required.
* ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service are maintained.
* To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner
* To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
* To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
* Be qualified to City & Guilds level 3 or equivalent in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair.
* Have a minimum of 5 years' post apprenticeship experience, ideally with main dealer or franchised dealer experience
* Ideally, will hold a clean current MOT Tester Licence - Class 4 minimum
* Holds a Clean Full UK Driving Licence
* Committed, with a excellence work ethic, friendly, customer focused with a good sense of humour.
The right person will have the willingness to learn and multi task whilst working in a busy fast pace environment. In addition, a keen eye for detail with exceptional Co-ordination skills whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
* In return we will offer £28k to £40k basic plus a superb bonus structure, tool allowance, fantastic pension schemes, training schemes and 29 days annual holiday, including bank holidays.
* Hours are : 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturday's 8.30am to 5.30pm
* Every other Saturday off. Every Sunday off. Every Bank Holiday Off.
- Vehicle Technician