Main Purpose Of The Job :
- Undertake repairs and maintenance for TCR and associated vehicles to the required standard.
- Adhere to corporate Health and Safety guidelines, ISO 9001 framework and guidelines on vehicle maintenance.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Repair vehicles and plants as requested by the Workshop Supervisor
- Carry out inspections, brake and smoke tests and show all defects to the Workshop Supervisor before commencing with any repairs or booking out any parts
- Diagnose and inform the Workshop Supervisor of all work and parts required before commencing job
- Job card/inspection sheet must be completed correctly to current point of repair and handed to the Workshop Supervisor at the end of each days shift. All non-productive time is also to be added to the correct job card for authorisation by the Workshop Supervisor
- Update the Workshop Supervisor of any further work or parts required immediately
- Present job cards at stores to enable parts to be supplied Inform the Workshop Supervisor of any VOR parts immediately
- All booked parts used from workshop must on the front of job cards and all parts taken out of hours must be written on parts sheet as confirmation
- Label parts and put them onto correct shelves, e.g. warranty or exchange unit Inform the Workshop Supervisor immediately upon job completion
- Quarantine, label and report all defective tooling immediately to the site Workshop Supervisor
- Accurately complete and hand in manual daily time sheet after each day of shift
Person / Experience Required
Ability to deal effectively with people at different levels
Good team player
Willing to listen and take new ideas on board
Have a can do attitude - good at making things work and get the job done
Self-motivated with good organisational skills
Ability to quickly assess and resolve problems with a flexible and adaptable manner
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.