TECHNICIAN - PORTSMOUTH - HAMPSHIRE
If you are a qualified and experienced vehicle technician that is looking for the opportunity to further your career then look no further. My client is a well-established main dealership that provides brilliant in-house training and a fully equipped state-of-the-art workshop.
TECHNICAN JOB DETAILS
JOB TITLE -------------- VEHICLE TECHNICIAN
SALARY ------------------ £24,000 BASIC
BONUS ------------------- INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM BONUS. OTE OF £28,000
HOURS ------------------- 8:30 - 18:00 MON TO FRI. NO SATURDAYS!!!!
ACCOUNTABLE TO - WORKSHOP CONTROLLER
LOCATION -------------- PORTSMOUTH
TECHNICIAN JOB PURPOSE
The technician is expected to carry out service and repair work efficiently and competently and to complete repair orders to our client's standards.
TECHNICIAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
- Perform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, giving tune-ups, checking fluid levels, and rotating tires
- Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings
- Disassemble and reassemble parts
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective
- Explain to clients their automotive problems and the repairs done on their vehicles
Excel Technical are proven specialist recruitment agency for the automotive industry. If you, or some you know are looking for a new position in this industry then please contact us today. We are the market leaders in Technicians, Mechanics, SMART Repairers, Service Advisors, Workshop controllers, Bodyshop repairs, panel beaters and all managerial positions.
Technician, Vehicle Technician, Car Technician, Senior Technician, Master Technician, Mechanic, Car Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, MOT Tester
- Vehicle technician
- Car mechanic
- Car Technician
- Workshop Technician
- Workshop Foreman
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job