£22,300 - £30,000
Our client, a successful car dealership is on the lookout for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy team in Northumberland.
An ideal candidate will have a full driving licence and an accredited qualification in vehicle repair and maintenance to a minimum of NVQ Level 3.
- Carrying out repairs and servicing of motor vehicles
- MOT testing
- Using computerised diagnostic equipment
- Completing job cards in an accurate, efficient manner
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of service, repair and warranty policies
- Undertaking manufacturer training as and when needed
- Experience in a franchised dealer workshop ideal but not essential
- Technical and practical knowledge of general vehicle maintenance essential
- Full Driving Licence
- Relevant qualifications in vehicle repair and maintenance
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday (8.30 am - 5pm) and alternate Saturdays (8.30 am - 12.00 pm). If you feel this could the right opportunity for you email your CV to us directly or call one of our Account Managers for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job