Are you looking for the opportunity to join an established motor retailer as a Vehicle Technician and drive your career forward?
An exciting, new opportunity has arisen for a Vehicle Technician to join the team at Lakeside Mercdes Benz.
What’s on offer:
- Constant training and development through JMG and partnered manufacturer courses
- Competitive salary and achievable monthly commission
- Paid for manufacturers accreditation
- State-of-the-art workshop, cleaned every evening with regular deep-cleans
- The ability to work on some of the most sought-after vehicles within the industry
Interested in joining us?
As part of our mission to the best motor retailer as judged by you, we believe in offering a collaborative and innovative environment, removed of bias or stereotypes. We want everyone to feel comfortable to be themselves while at work, knowing they will be fully supported in their personal development to be the best they can. In creating an inclusive culture, we respect and celebrate the uniqueness of our colleagues through our #WeAreJMG diversification and inclusion strategy.
So, if you’re a Technician with NVQ Level 3 in motor vehicle maintenance (or comparable) and would like to join a successful and dedicated team, then we would love to hear from you!
Here are just some of the extensive benefits you’ll receive:
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Enhanced parental leave options with up to 16 weeks of full pay.
- Employee care helpline and access to digital GP (for repeat prescription orders and online doctor’s appointments).
- Online discount portal including money off retail brands and cashback on purchases.
- 3% contribution pension scheme and 2x annual salary life assurance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'