Offering an excellent rate of pay, a stable job within an established car dealership, and a friendly working environment, we are looking for a committed Vehicle Technician / Mechanic with experience to join our team in King’s Lynn.
Sandles Car Supermarket offers the largest selection of used cars and vans in Norfolk and across East Anglia. From being in business for over 42 years, we have combined our experience and buying power to offer customers quality vehicles, value for money and excellent customer service.
Role Responsibilities – Vehicle Technician / Mechanic:
- Carrying out vehicle diagnosis, repairing and servicing vehicles to high standards
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of vehicles
- Removing, fitting and replacing components on vehicles, including tyres
- Building effective working relationships with colleagues built on communication, sharing expertise and trust
- Carrying out test drives on vehicles to diagnose existing faults
- Reporting verbally and written all faults and findings
- Working to deadlines and targets
- A skilled, experienced Vehicle Technician
- Strong diagnostic, fault finding and problem solving skills are essential
- Motor Trade experience is essential
- A team player
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
Terms of Role:
- A good basic salary with overtime on offer for the right candidate
- This Vehicle Technician / Mechanic role is five days a week, Monday to Friday, 08.30-17.00
- Immediate start available
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'