Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
Our client is an Independent Garage that has a fantastic reputation in the industry, and they are looking for a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to work at their location in Portsmouth.
The role will be working on new and used cars, Servicing and maintaining the highest quality to meet with company standards.
This client has great staff retention and a real family feel to the business, the owner leaves you to your own devices and offers great incentives as well as a market-leading salary plus bonuses.
Opportunities within this business are truly rare, you will be treated as an individual and offered a personal development plan to expand your skill sets with some of the best training providers in the UK.
Requirements for the role:
- Level 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair
- Main Dealership or Independent Garage experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude and flexible with workloads
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs
- Systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work
- MOT License would be advantageous but not compulsory
As a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic some of your responsibilities will be:
- Carry out routine Services and Maintenance on all makes of vehicles
- Identify worn & faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
- Complete client documentation while working to agreed time scales
- Diagnose and repair of motor vehicles
- Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently
- Prepare cars for
- Use the latest diagnostic equipment
- Complete New and Used vehicle preparation work
- Complete manufacturer's warranty work in accordance with guidelines
- Maintaining communication with the service dept regarding progress.
- Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
If this role is something that you are well suited to or you are looking for something similar within the Automotive industry, then please contact or email your CV to;
(Text Friendly and available out of hours)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'