Our client are looking for an enthusiastic Vehicle Service Technician to join their friendly team.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary packages, overtime & bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- 22 days plus bank holidays
- Fun, friendly working environment
- Generous pension scheme
These are just some of the reasons why their Vehicle Technicians & Mechanics work for us!
They understand that their people are their business and they invest heavily in the best technical training for their valued team of Technicians.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
If you have the following skills and experience, this could be the ideal Vehicle Service Technician role for you:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- MOT Testing Qualification
- Proven post apprenticeship experience as a Technician, Automotive Engineer or Mechanic gained either in a franchised dealership or garage
- Excellent customer service skills
Their focus is to offer the right repair first time round, at the right price. If you share this value with us, they want you to join their award-winning service team.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in their Vehicle Technician and Mechanic opportunitiesThe vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Vehicle Tech
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'