Upto £27,000 basic salary depending on experience and OTE depending on skills & experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
Our Peugeot Banbury dealership strives to have a consistent and high standard quality of service. With refurbishments later this year this is an attractive place to work. The Service Manager has been at this site for 7 years and has created one of the busiest workshops in the Banbury area! Also, with new Peugeot models coming out later this year this is an exciting time to join our Banbury team!
At Vertu Motors, we are committed to providing opportunities for our colleagues to develop within our business and we have built our structure to allow you to grow your career as your skills and abilities grow. Depending on your experience you might join us as an Improver Technician, a Service & Maintenance Technician, a Service & Diagnostic Technician, a Senior Technician or a Master Technician.
At Peugeot Banbury we are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Technician to join our team. If you are successful we will provide you with a £1,000 welcome bonus to join our team.
All you require to become part of the team are:
• A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
• Have proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs
• To be able to remove and refit major units i.e. engines and gearboxes
• Hold an up to date MOT tester certificate
• A full Driving Licence
• Your own full set of Tools
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a generous bonus as well as knowing that you are working for a company that offers realistic career progression. In addition to the generous package we offer other benefits:
• Tool Insurance
• Average holiday pay
• Manufacturer dedicated training programmes with guaranteed ongoing training
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Individual performance- related bonus
• Child Care Vouchers
• Share Incentive Plan
• Discount in major UK retailers
• Pension Scheme
• Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job