An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced vehicle technician to join a large and growing vehicle preparation centre in Leighton Buzzard. With a state-of-the-art facility and best equipment on offer.
The ideal vehicle technician will be part of a fantastic team and must be able to undertake vehicle servicing, fault diagnosis and repairs to an extremely high standard, working efficiently within a safe and productive environment.
Vehicle Technician Duties:
- To carry out servicing and repairs to many different marques of vehicle
- To perform diagnostic testing in order to identify faults
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment at all times
- Ability to effectively communicate to customers
- Ensure all related paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Ensure PDI's are completed and notify the customer of any advisory items
- Follow assignments through to completion, meet deadlines and deliver on promises
- Essential to hold a full UK/EU Driving licence
- Must have own stocked toolbox and basic servicing items with being able to use these for work purposes
- Essential experience as a vehicle technician
- Essential relevant city and guilds Vehicle technician qualifications
Excellent salary depending on experience!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"