Are You a Qualified Technician seeking the next step in your career?
Our client has a new opportunity within their Refurb Centre based in Corby for a qualified Technician.
What Would Be Expected Of Me?
- As a Vehicle Technician you will conduct general servicing and repairs to the manufacturer's standards on new and nearly new cars/vans
- Complete vehicle health checks
- Carry out new car PDI's and used car checks
- You must be able to produce quality work in a busy Technical centre environment, showing flexibility according to the needs of the busines
What Our Client Is Searching For...
- Our client is searching for an eager and proactive Technician
- The successful candidate will be 'fully qualified' to a Level 2/3 or equivalent standard
- Previous Technical Centre/Workshop experience
What Are The Benefits?
- £11.29 – £11.81 per hour depending on skill set
- £1.50 extra per hour for additional shifts
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 6am to 6pm (plenty of opportunity for additional shifts)
- Or Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm or 6am to 6pm.
If you want to be part of a friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and lead by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
To apply please send your CV to or contact Lindsay on .
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job