As of 6th February our client is still recruiting for fully qualified Vehicle Technicians from either a dealership background or large independent for their sites in Chippenham and Swindon.
(MOT trained and/or franchised)
This position is within a busy and reputable dealer franchise garage working with a strong reputation so we need someone with an excellent attention to detail. You will be provided with full franchise training.
This role will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic. You must be able to complete work to dealer standards, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail. The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first time fix.
- Fully qualified Vehicle Technician
- Vosa qualified ideally, but training can be provided for the right person
- Experience working within the workshop is essential
- An understanding of the importance of Manufacturer CSI would be desirable
- Must hold a Full UK driving licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job