ARE YOU A VEHICLE TECHNICIAN LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
SMALL, BUT BUSY, MAIN DEALER IN HAYWARDS HEATH LOOKING TO GROW THEIR EXISTING TEAM!
BASIC SALARY UP TO £26,000 D.O.E + OVERTIME AT TIME AND A HALF!
My client, a small but busy main dealer in Haywards Heath, is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their existing, experienced team. The Service Director is looking to add someone to the team, and grow the department further due to increased workload.
Key responsibilities -
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (servicing, brake pads and discs, exhausts etc) aiming to improve vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job and keep the Service Team informed at all times
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Take pride in your work at all times.
- Take repair orders and operate as directed by your line manager.
- Ensure the work outlined on the repair order is performed with efficiency and accuracy, and in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Level 2/3 qualification in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent)
- Live local to Haywards Heath (within a 45 min commute)
For the right candidate my client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best people. If you feel undervalued where you are, and want a fresh challenge - then don't delay - apply today!
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING BOOKED IN AS EARLY AS NEXT WEEK - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted