Can you drive your career forward working with iconic vehicles and a brand which focuses on developing you?
Working for a Jaguar Land Rover retailer in a Vehicle Mechanic position, you are in a great position to build your career and take full advantage of the excellent training and career paths we have on offer.
As a Vehicle Technician working within the workshop you are responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of Brand products. You will also undertake vehicle road testing and will be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an iconic, forward thinking brand with a heritage spanning 60+ years.
To apply for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Have completed a NVQ Level 3 qualification in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent NVQ, BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues within the Retailer and customers to explain complex repairs.
- Your dedication to maintaining your product knowledge, brand and industry knowledge by accepting mentoring and development opportunities.
- Checking level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment, self-quality checking and road testing of vehicles after the work has been carried out.
- Your Commitment to achieve a Jaguar Land Rover recognised L2/3 qualification within an agreed timeframe.
- Full UK Driving license.
Ideally you will have experience of
- Previous experience working in a retailer environment.
- Experience of mentoring junior or less experienced team members where necessary.
- Practical experience of working with electric vehicles.
Jaguar Land Rover offers you an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and provides you with training and an excellent career pathway. We offer you a generous salary package, a team focused environment which, through learning and development, supports you in your career goals.
The Jaguar Land Rover Retail Network focuses on people, they are at the heart of everything we do. Together we will guide you to a career you are truly proud of. We work as one united team, by taking a long-term perspective, we build foundations to last and we transform our business together.
What are the next steps?
For further information regarding this opportunity "APPLY NOW"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'