Working for this Jaguar Land Rover retail network as a Vehicle Mechanic, you will be in a great position to leverage your career opportunities and take full advantage of the excellent training and career paths on offer.
As a Vehicle Mechanic working within the workshop you will be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of Brand products, you will also undertake vehicle road testing, and will be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an iconic world leading brand with a heritage spanning 60+ years.
To apply for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Have completed a NVQ Level 3 qualification in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent NVQ, BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
- Full UK Driving licence
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues within the Retailer
- Checking level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment, self-quality checking and road testing of vehicles after the work has been carried out.
- Your Commitment to achieve a Jaguar Land Rover recognised L2/3 qualification within an agreed timeframe
Ideally you will have experience of
- Previous experience working in a prestige retailer
- Experience of sales preparation prior to vehicles being handed to the customer
For further information regarding this opportunity "APPLY NOW"