Our Client, are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic with a stable work history.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
* Advising the admin team about required repairs
* Producing time estimates
* Maintaining repair and service records
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components
* Testing existing and repaired systems
You will require a driving licence.
You will also need your own tools.
You will preferably live within or be able to travel to the Jarrow Port of Tyne area, have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.