Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic required in Littlehampton.
Salary Up to £27,000 Basic, OTE £28,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required For Franchised Retail Car Dealership - Littlehampton
Our client, a Franchised Retail Car Dealership in the Littlehampton area, is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic to join their busy, successful team.
This family-run business with a decorated history in the Motor Trade spanning almost 75 years, provide a favourable working environment by way of maintaining a tight-knit, family feel which resonates with staff and customers alike.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a vibrant team of people you enjoy working alongside.
* Servicing vehicles.
* Diagnosing faults.
* Carrying out work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times.
* Accurately recording all details on the relevant job cards.
* Ensuring work is carried out to manufacturers' standards.
* Maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
* Maintaining and adding to your existing experience, skills and knowledge through comprehensive training
* It is essential that you are qualified as an Automotive Technician / Mechanic with NVQ level 3 in Light Vehicle Repair and Maintenance or an equivalent.
* Being an MOT tester is not essential, but desirable.
* A full, clean valid UK driving licence.
Motor Trade experience is essential for this role.
If you have the experience and skills listed above for this Automotive Technician Job or any other Motor Trade Jobs in West Sussex, then please get in contact today with Drew Hart at Perfect Placement, The UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
To apply please send your CV to Drew Hart quoting J78154 - Vehicle Technician, Littlehampton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Vehicle Maintenance
- MOT Tester
- Vehicle Technician
- Motor Trade
- Vehicle Repair
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Main Car Dealerships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job