ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED VEHICLE TECHNICIAN?
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITH MARKET LEADING MOTOR DEALERSHIP
COMPETITIVE BASIC TO ATTRACT THE BEST - PLUS PERFORMANCE BONUS - WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY MORE FOR A MORE SENIOR EXPERIENCED TECHNICIAN.
Due to expansion my client is looking for a VEHICLE TECHNICIAN & MOT TESTER for their busy dealership to join this already successful team.
- Must be level 3 qualified and ideally qualified MOT Tester.
- You will be fixing vehicles and providing excellent customer service. You will also be looking out for other problems and keeping customers informed. You will need to work well in a team and be efficient.
- There is ongoing training to keep you up to date with new models. All the latest diagnostic equipment will be provided. In short, everything you need to do a good job.
- You will work as part of experienced team with smart, energetic people. Most of all, you will play a part in providing products you can be proud of.
- This is a very busy dealership where no two days are the same and therefore offers high rewards for an individual prepared to drive the business forward and reap the rewards and career progression.
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary and additional benefits with excellent career progression.
If you have a proven track record then our client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best.
WE ARE SHORT-LISTING FOR THIS POSITION - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Prima Ardelle Associates act for many market leading brands in the Motor and Automotive Industry. Not all of our positions are listed here - please visit our website Prima Ardelle Associates for further opportunities.
- Vehicle Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job