Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Service Advisor required in Southampton.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Service Advisor For Franchised Main Car Dealership - Southampton Area
Vehicle Service Advisor Required For Franchised Main Car Dealership - Southampton Area
Our Client, a Main Car Dealership requires a Vehicle Service Advisor to work within their busy Automotive Service Department in the Southampton area.
The applicant's key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Automotive Service Department.
* Attending to customers when dropping off and collecting their Vehicles for Service /Repair and advise on any technical queries / issues.
* Taking accurate notes of the customer's requests and communicating them to the Automotive Workshop.
* Keeping customers updated during the day with the progress of their vehicle
* Costing and gaining permission for any additional work found.
* Preparing and presenting the customer invoice and associated paperwork.
* Giving a full explanation to the customer of the work undertaken.
* Presenting service products such as service plans, extended warranties etc.
The successful applicant will be highly organised and will be able to multi task whilst working proactively in order to upsale when and where possible. Our client is requiring that any applicant has previous Motor Trade Experience or strong Customer Service experience.
8am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday & 8am - 12:00pm Alternate Saturdays
Up to £20,000 Basic & £30,000 OTE Depending On Experience
If you feel this role is for you then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today!!
If you are interested in this job or similar Automotive Vacancies in Southampton, please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement
To apply please send your CV to Ollie Blackman quoting J76180, Vehicle Service Advisor, Southampton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Service Advisor
- Motor Trade
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Main Car Dealership