Vehicle Scheduling Analyst
At McLaren Automotive our vision is not only to become the iconic sports car manufacturer but also to deliver breath-taking, iconic and innovative new technology to the automotive industry.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our mission to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
Vehicle Scheduling Analyst
12 Months - Fixed Term Contract
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Commercial Operations Manager, the primary focus for this role is analysing the incoming vehicle orders versus the supplier capacity restrictions set on a weekly basis, re schedule orders to ensure these restrictions are not exceeded and communicate to the retailers on vehicle completion dates of orders placed.
- Analyse incoming orders daily against capacity restriction matrix
- Ensure regional allocation of these options is in line with total vehicle allocation percentage per week
- Liaise with Sales Planning to ensure allocation is available for rescheduling of orders in line with capacity restrictions
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner to retailers where orders have been rescheduled into later weeks
- Develop and enhance clear reporting documents for both regional use and central use
- Become the key point of contact for capacity restriction order management
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- There is a need for an individual with attention to detail and the ability to turn complex datasets into meaningful analysis
- This individual must meet deadlines without exception and will understand the level of rigour required to achieve these deadlines
- An analytical background is essential, but more than that, this person will have a natural love for, and curiosity about, cars and the automotive market
The person appointed to this role will have:
- Highly developed analytical skills
- A winning mentality - demonstrates great drive to achieve outstanding results
- Resilient and adaptable - Able to maintain a consistently high level of work and professional output in times of change
- Fluent English and ability to communicate clearly with different cultural audiences
- Experience of SAP desirable
- PC and Microsoft Office Literate. Highly competency in Excel is a must, desirable skills include:
- Macros & VBA
- Pivot Tables
- Data lookups and manipulation
- Advanced formulae (i.e Nesting, Arrays, INDEX, MATCH, SUMPRODUCT, GETPIVOT)
- Advanced charts & graphs
- Professional and credible ambassador of the McLaren brand to retailers and the business
- Demonstrates great drive to achieve outstanding results
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, networking, collaboration, and interpersonal skills - ability to build relationships of trust with a wide range of individuals.
- Proactive approach to working practices
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our aim to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
At McLaren Automotive we are constantly looking to improve. To become the employer of choice we are always looking to develop our employee offerings. We currently offer a range of benefits to employees at all levels of the business including Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Personal Lease Car Scheme. We also offer a range of discounts with our partner organisations.
If you are passionate about pushing the boundaries of processes and technologies and have an entrepreneurial mind-set, join us at the heart of an exciting journey apply now to be part of cutting edge pioneering projects.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job