This is a hugely successful company with an ever-growing client base and, as such, the level of work has increased to a point where an additional professional Estimator is needed.
To be considered you should possess the following:
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Experience in creating bodyshop estimates for cars and LCV’s
- Knowledge in Audatex and / or GT Motive estimating systems
- A methodical and determined approach, paying attention to detail
- Good IT skills with the ability to work with in-house systems as well as Microsoft Office
Regular duties will include:
- Preparing estimates for vehicle repair and authorising the repair with approved sub-contractors
- Preparing estimates for third party insurers.
- Dealing with customers where vehicles are reported damaged on delivery, obtaining quotes and effecting repairs or arranging return of vehicle
- Where items are missing on delivery, arrange for the parts to be appropriately dispatched
- Compiling estimates for the Company insurance dept. as required.
- Progress chase collections, estimates and repairs in progress
- Negotiating and authorising repairs
For further details on this role, or to make an application, please get in touch without delay. . . . . . .
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based in Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job