Vehicle Repair Estimator (Desk based)
We are looking for a friendly, motivated and outgoing individual to work as a Vehicle Repair Estimator based full time office based role at our Head office/Contact Centre in Banbury.
Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing Automotive repair business offering a unique 1-day repair solution to work providers and retail customers. Currently operating with 21 centres across England,
Scotland and Wales with an additional 20 new locations opening during 2018.
Your main purpose as a Vehicle Repair Estimator includes creating estimates for a number of work providers using desk top imaging and creating retail quotes/estimates from various sources such as web based leads, marketing campaigns at our sites and aggregator websites.
The main duties of a Vehicle Repair Estimator include:
- Preparing Audatex estimates for completed repairs utilising menu pricing methodology.
- Creating estimates, sending quotations to retail customers and updating internal sales logs.
- Estimate completion dates of repairs
- Compiling full estimates & job packs for key work providers - Fleet & Insurance.
- Processing work files from estimating through to handover to the accounts department.
Skills and experience required for a Vehicle Repair Estimator include:
- Experience in creating body shop estimates for vehicles with light to medium damage.
- Knowledge in Audatex or GT Motive estimating systems
- Methodical and determined approach, paying attention to detail
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Good IT skills with the ability to work with in-house systems as well as Microsoft Office.
Opportunity to start a new department.
Ongoing training is offered along with good progression opportunities.
Monthly bonus scheme
- Estimate accuracy
- Retail conversion or upsell
- All admin completed for month end
- Sales and profit targets achieved
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job