We are currently recruiting for a new role as a vehicle rentals administrator to join a local firm based in Salisbury, Wilts.
Essentially we are looking for someone with experience of working within vehicle rentals, as despite full training being offered, this is a fast paced role due to the nature of the business and customer demand. Therefore the ability to bring some form of experience to the role is key at this time.
As the successful candidate you will require:
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Be capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Be very strong administratively
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have a commitment and drive to provide market leading customer service
- Be commercially astute
- Have experience of managing third party suppliers effectively
- An understanding of daily rental or the motor trade would be a distinct advantage
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Managing suppliers on a day to day basis to ensure efficient supply of rental vehicles
- Liaising with customers to resolve queries quickly
- Developing relationships with clients to ensure business growth
- Handling vehicle related administration to include fines / damage etc
- Ownership / Responsibility for vehicle rental in general
A full time role based in Salisbury. Benefits include 25 days holiday per calendar year
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'