My Client is a truly inspirational business. They are one of the UK`s most dynamic fleet management and rental companies, and are thinking bigger than ever before.
Constantly innovating, the team is talented, diverse and hard working. It’s a high octane performance led culture where we have fun. If you share our values, want to be challenged, get support for your professional growth and be well rewarded, you will fit right in!
The VehicleRentals Administrator will contribute as part of a team to maintaining an efficient and accurate vehicle rental service, building and maintaining strong and long-lasting customer relationships through the provision of a high quality service.
How you will do it…
- Effective administration of customer rental requirements, arranging collections, deliveries, and vehicle swaps, ensuring customer requests are processed accurately and efficiently, thereby meeting expectations and building strong customer relationships
- Delivering high levels of customer support and thereby ensuring that the rental volume increases in line with the Company objective whilst providing customers with outstanding service and business solutions
- Creating, activating and storing schedules, closing rental schemes and producing end invoices; organising transactions and maintaining customer records; responding to queries
- Closing rental schemes and producing end invoices
- Organising transactions and maintaining customer records, ensuring all documentation is stored in relevant car and customer files
- Outsourcing bookings when required using the online booking systems
- Assisting in the management of and response to ad hoc and routine communication via a shared email inbox
- Observing safe working practices at all times, carrying out duties with due care and in line with Company policies and procedures
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the Company
- Assisting other departments where help is needed with admin responsibilities
What do you need to be successful...?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role and similar industry would be preferably
- Methodical and process driven
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Work well under pressure especially during peak periods
- Good numeracy & literacy skills
- Good IT skills, including an understanding of Microsoft packages
- Proven communication skills to both internal and external stakeholders
Strong organisation skills to effectively manage and prioritise workload
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'