- As a Project Planner you'll be involved in the delivery of vehicle programme work streams to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- You'll be involved with creating, maintaining and driving credible plans and pre-emptive and skilled risk management to avoid issues.
- You'll be dealing with a large cross-functional team across multiple locations and be responsible for on time delivery of your workstreams
- Experience of Project Management in a major multi-year complex cross-functional programme in a relevant industry (Essential)
- HND/ Degree qualified in an Engineering or Project Management based subject and highly competent MS Office skills (Essential)
- Evidence of Leadership skills and ability to drive success from ambiguity (Essential)
- Formal Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE or other such recognised methodology