Premiere Personnel are currently recruiting for a Prepper on behalf of one of our Manchester based clients.
The role will predomoinantly consist of prepping HGVs for repait or refurb.
Duties will include:
- Prepare vehicles for painting.
- Prepare vehicles for repairs or refurbishment.
- Assist in masking up where appropriate.
- Be aware of HAVS regulations and time limits for the use of your equipment.
- Wear the appropriate PPE and keep it in good repair. Replace it as necessary through the store person.
- Keep your working environment clean and tidy. Be a tidy worker.
- Follow company H&S procedures. If you are unsure, ask.
- Assess H&S issues for your job and speak to your foreman/manager or H&S rep or H&S manager if you have any concerns.
- Be aware of your responsibility for your own H&S and that of others.
- Identify materials needed and inform the stores.
- Work effectively and efficiently.
- Talk to your foreman/manager if you have any problems with your work.
- Check your work and work to high standards.
- Take care of your tools and those of the company.
- Report in the first instance to your foreman.
- Liaise as appropriate with the painters/bodymen/stores.
- Be aware of the timescale you are working under and speak with your foreman/manager if you have any problems/issues.
- Always start your job with a job card. Keep the job card ongoing and return to the office when you have finished your job.
- This is a non-exhaustive list of duties and you will be required to do anything reasonable that is asked of you.
£8 - £10+ dependant on experience.
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new role as a Vehicle Prepper, please forward your CV to the Premiere Personnel Recruitment Team.
Premiere Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Premiere Personnel Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.