Goldman & Fine Group has a vacancy for an experienced Vehicle Prepper/Polisher to start work on site immediately in a great Accident Repair Centre in South East London (2318).
In return, my client is offering an attractive, negotiable salary and benefits within a superb, up-to-date, organised working environment.
- be an experienced prepper/polisher
- have a minimum of 3 years refurbishment or accident repair experience
- have all prepping skills
- be reliable, with previous automotive polishing experience
- be able to manage your own workload, focusing on targets
- follow Standard Operating Procedures
- demonstrate health & safety awareness
ATA and/or NVQ qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the skills and experience.
You will be an experienced vehicle prepper & polisher, confident in your ability to accurately and efficiently prep the panels on a wide range of vehicles prior to painting, including masking, sanding, filling, priming and polishing, then resealing panels if necessary.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- call Chet at Goldman & Fine, quoting the ref 2318
- email your CV to Chet at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you. Please download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app on any hand held device to view our latest job vacancies.
- vehicle prepper
- vehicle polisher
- auto repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job