Hours: 7am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Igloo have a fantastic opportunity for a number of polishers to join the bodyshop team. Within these roles polishers will be working on a range of vehicles from small family cars through to high performance cars within a large, state of the art technical centre.
- You will be undertaking the final polish of freshly painted vehicle panels on a range of vehicles.
- You will be rectifying any paint defects, such as runs in the paint.
- Flat and polishing vehicle panels using a handheld polisher.
- You will also be undertaking some touch in work on vehicles in this role.
What kind of person we are looking for?:
- You will need previous experience of working within an automotive bodyshop as a polisher and understand vehicle repair methods.
- Be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of polishing out runs and defects in freshly painted vehicle panels.
- You will need to work efficiently but to a high standard.
- Hold a full, category B driving licence, with no more than 6 points for minor offences.
What we can offer:
- Weekly pay
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'