Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Parts Advisor Required in Farnborough.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic, OTE £24,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Vehicle Parts Advisor Required for Main Car Dealership - Farnborough
Vehicle Parts Advisor required for Volume Main Car Dealer in Farnborough.
We are looking to recruit a Parts Consultant/Advisor to join one of the largest parts operations for the brand in the UK, supplying parts to large Service and Bodyshop departments in the business and wholesaling parts to independent garages and Bodyshops throughout Surrey and Hampshire.
Previous experience from within a parts advisory role is desirable and experience using Kerridge or Autoflow would be a significant advantage!
Duties will typically include:
* Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
* Raising invoices for parts sold
* Liaison with other members of staff
* Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages
As a car parts advisor you will need to demonstrate:
* A good technical understanding and general knowledge of how motor vehicles work,
* Good communication skills,
* Willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible,
* Confidence in processing payments,
* The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team,
* Confidence in problem solving.
The hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm, and 1 in 2 Saturday's 8am - 12pm.
Main Dealer Parts Advisor experience not required!
If you are interested in this role or other Vehicle Parts Advisor roles in Farnborough please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Georgia Trew quoting J76533, Car Parts Advisor, Farnborough.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Parts Advisor
- Motor Trade
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Parts Department
- Automotive Business