Parts Advisor ( Part-Time - Saturdays)
Location: Cambridge Area
You will already have experienced the cut and thrust of a busy parts desk within a volume main dealership. You will have knowledge of Kerridge and an understanding of face to face customer service, both trade and with the General Public. You will be unflappable; you will be a good communicator in both writing and verbally, even under pressure. Your cheery, positive outlook and a can-do attitude will enchant customers as much as will appease stressed out technicians.
- At least two years previous experience as a Parts Advisor within a volume main franchised dealership
- A passion for customer service
- Knowledge of Kerridge.
- A full and valid UK driving licence.
- A positive can do attitude.
About the dealership:
This high profile, main franchised volume dealership has an established customer base and consequently, the Parts Department is extremely busy. The highly motivated Aftersales team is close knit and has become extremely efficient under strong leadership meeting CSI and profit targets. The role will involve working 8 AM to 6 PM Monday to Friday, and Saturday on a rota basis.
- Significant opportunity to progress in your career
- Attractive hourly wage and bonus scheme
- Hours - Saturday 8-30 AM to 1PM
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to know more please click on the button below and we will get back to you within 48 hours. Thanks for looking at this role.
- Customer Service