My client, a privatley owned accident repair business, is recruiting an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join the team at their Godstone site.
- To prepare, spray and finish vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring correctness of colour match and final finish to the company and customers expected standard
- Have an understanding of the general principles of spray painting technology, paint composition, paint mixing and the various methods of paint spraying vehicles
- Prepare vehicles fully before painting to include masking, sanding and other necessary preparation work
- Keep all Company tools and equipment safe and in a clean, workable condition paying particular attention to the reduction of any fire hazards
You will demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm to join the team.
- Strong communication skills for customer service and team communication
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention ensuring that customer care/satisfaction is maintained at all times
- Awareness of and adherence to all the Housekeeping and Health and Safety regulations
You will ideally have:
- ATA qualification or be a time served technician
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
- Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
- Experienced Paint Sprayer/ATA