Vehicle Paint Sprayer/Paint Technician - Warwick (1862)
Goldman & Fine Group has a vacancy for experienced Paint Sprayers/Vehicle Painters/Paint Technicians to start work on site immediately in a large, fast-paced accident repair bodyshop in Warwick (1862).
Our client is offering an excellent, negotiable salary, highly achievable bonus structure and great benefits within a superb, up-to-date, organised working environment.
- be experienced vehicle paint sprayers
- have a minimum of 3 years refurbishment or accident repair experience
- have all paint spraying skills
- have your own spray guns
- be able to do most aspects of spray painting to a high standard
- be able to manage your own workload
ATA and/or NVQ qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the skills and experience.
Please apply by:
- clicking on this advert to submit your CV
- emailing your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- calling Peter at Goldman & Fine
- visiting the Goldman & Fine website at www.goldmanfine.com
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you. Please download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app on any hand held device to view our latest job vacancies.
- Accident Repair
- Vehicle Repair
- Paint Sprayer
- Vehicle Paint Sprayer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'